Job purpose - The Content Director will shape, drive and evangelize our global product content strategy.
How - By utilising nudge analytics and closely collaborating across all business teams, they will create a world-class, data-led content practice and team of content writers.
An inspiring leader, they will build a team of content creators across all potential media channels (written, audio, video, infographic etc) using both in-house resource, as well as a global network of freelancers.
Delighted and confident to speak with users, clients, prospects and other key stakeholders, the Content Director will be passionate to understand how our content can be optimized for our audiences.
Utilising data to inform decisions, the Content Director will collaborate closely with the Product team and together be directly responsible for user engagement with the nudge service, to ensure it is best in class.
The position will be a varied and interesting role and will involve but is not exclusive to:
- Content strategy creation, articulation & execution
- Create and jealously guard a unique editorial voice and brand
- Use data analytics to inform & enhance our content strategy & decision making
- Regular contact with prospects, clients & users to inform strategy & decision making
- Collaboration with other teams & senior managers to optimise the overall client & user experiences
- Recruit, onboard, manage & develop the team, including a global network of content contributors
- Develop systems and processes that allow the team to scale, including training & content review processes
- Manage the team budget & draw up budget proposals
- Represent nudge at company & industry events and through thought leadership & press coverage
- Sit on the senior leadership team to influence the overall direction of the business, beyond just the content team
- Report to the board on key metrics, performance & strategy
- Contribute to investment pitches & play a role in investor liaison
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic and bright who has the following qualities and experience:
- An expert in the world of finance, personal finance or a related field
- Exceptional oral & written communication skills
- A broad experience of different communication mediums (for example, written, audio, video)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail
- A strategic thinker, with broad business experience
- Experience in senior management roles as well as client facing experience
- Inspiring leadership skills, with a proven track record of developing talent
- A passion for technology
Find out more about working at nudge and apply for this role here.